as i walk into the room to assess my just-got-her-knee-fixed lady;
"hi, my husband is an attorney, and he loves to sue people like you. so.......have you done anything wrong i could sue you for?"
the look on her face said she wasn't kidding. not one little bit.

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that's terrible! What did you do next...?
just kept doing my job like i always do. i figured this lady was so dumb it wouldn't have mattered one way or the other what i did, she was either gonna sue or she wasn't. she was already not smart enough to NOT tell me her brilliant plan or husbands occupation, so there was really not that much more that i could do.
Uh, well, I was about to push Potassium Chloride on you but I guess I can't now. I'll just go back to the nurse's station and continue huffing glue.
Post a Comment