Very sweet 80! I came very close to getting an 80 when I was in the market after I sold my 40. I got such a screaming deal on Herman I had to take it, and I dig the vintage vibe of 60s. Mine is an 84, original everything, even the AC works. I rebuilt the 2F last winter because I had low compression on #2 and #4-- it only lasted 276,000 miles the first time around.
That body looks to be in stellar shape for being up north!
appearances can be deceiving. the undercarriage could use some work. stupid Up North.....and the salted winter roads. my dad has 2 40's and 2 80's. someday i'll have a 40 too.
i am a male nurse, working in critical care. names and identifying info have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty. these are my stories....
3 comments:
Very sweet 80! I came very close to getting an 80 when I was in the market after I sold my 40. I got such a screaming deal on Herman I had to take it, and I dig the vintage vibe of 60s. Mine is an 84, original everything, even the AC works. I rebuilt the 2F last winter because I had low compression on #2 and #4-- it only lasted 276,000 miles the first time around.
That body looks to be in stellar shape for being up north!
appearances can be deceiving. the undercarriage could use some work. stupid Up North.....and the salted winter roads. my dad has 2 40's and 2 80's. someday i'll have a 40 too.
I have the same white rims on my 4X4
Post a Comment